12/04/2010

NAIL VARNISH HAUL

okay so my new obsession is nail varnish. i love it. I always have but when i left school and got a job i stopped wearing it because im not allowed
 to wear it :( but every day off i get i paint my nails. so I've been buying some lately Barry M really im gonna move on to other brands but i love the colours Barry M have.
okay so..

okay so from top left.
clear base and topcoat, pale blue,cyan blue, mint green, pale pink, berry, yellow
, pale yellow, coral, fuchsia, bright red. 

i love these colours the quality of the varnish on the other hand is a bit poor. it dries spongy is the word i think of. and i can just peel it off. i pick the nail varnish off my nails slowly but surely but with some of these colours they just "slide" off my nails.  but for £3 you cant ask for much really. 
I'm going to collect the whole collection of colours so I have them all then move on to another brand, makes sense really, to me any way.

if you need swatches or reviews comment below.

Next post

Liberty of London haul and swatches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!