14/04/2010

ELF haul.

the other week ELF had a get £5 off when you spend over £20 and also when you spend over £30 you get free delivery so i got my order up to £35 got the fiver off so spent £30 on 18 items gawd I love ELF because most of their products are of good quality. and for the price you just cannot beat it. So I bought ;

4 palettes....they fit MAC shadows bonus especially when I go on holiday, two sets of falsies £1.50 might as well give them a try you've got nothing to loose. 3 mineral lippies, 4 shadows, 4 blush and complexion perfection.

I RE-bought complexion perfection i love it. its great but it just gets EVERYWHERE :[.
the lipsticks i haven't really tried two of them but nicely nude is really nice and subtle, it isn't dry on my lips.
not tried anything else really i will do a review at some point on the eye shadows.
Thats it really. sorry its like midnight erg! im doing all my post now and scheduling them. that way you will get to read my blog more :]

Next post... Sleek Palette swatches.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!