10/09/2009

Lazy!

i have actualy decided that i am very lazy i wana blog but now im back in work its soooo much of an effort although i pop on everyday to see how many followers i have or new blog updates but if i post a blog its effort putting the pictures on anybody else find the putting pictures on the blog irritating i just get eerything into position then you realise youve forgot a picture and have to sort everthing out AGAIN. and is just me but has this page changed i mean wheres the font bit gone and the colour bit. umm.... strange? i think so. i have bought things taken pictures, done a fab look taken a picture etc but gawddd. blogger should definatly mak this picture uploading more easier.i think i should find some energy to do this. right okay watch this space well the one above it no actualy my next blog will take this space oh shut up.

Bye

Later.

S.

1 comment:

  1. Sez, my friend does Blog layouts! I think its £20 but she might give you a friend discount. And I upload all my pictures to photobucket and then do the direct link on the upload because if I upload them from my laptop they come out blurry on the blog x

    ReplyDelete

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!