15/08/2009

My Collection! August 2009.

Well as i was browsing through some fantastic blogs i came up with the idea to see what my make up collection looks like at the beginning of my Plan! as i shall call it.




I want to see what i use now and what i will end up using, on my way comparing how good the product is. i did have an "alright" collection but about 2 hours before this when i was out my little sister came into my room raided my make-up and took my favorite foundation which she got all up my freshly painted wall and my favourite eyelinner not very happy about that 13 year olds eh?

well anywho.







Excuse the draws that same sister decided to get my paint and decorate my draws typical.


okay i agree this collection is a mess.


Eyes.




i dont like to use eyelinners after they go blunt im strange but its either i cant find my shapener or everytime i go shopping i seem to buy a new liner. or just maybe both. but i like finding out which is the best liner for me. now at the moment its Contour Khol from L'oreal in jet black.





i do hope the link works. :)
its about £5 from superdrug. ive gone off boots for some strange reason its too i cant find the word you get my drift.



well this is my everyday eye make up i used the collection 2000 eyeliner in replace or the contour khol one.


rimmel london mascara volume flash. ultra black. i think its a fantastic mascara although for going out i prefer maybeline lash stiletto the brush is so fine and lone it make my lashes look longer without much effort of putting layer after layer to plump the lashes up.



and my much need of a new one brow and lash brush hardly used. i think i got it from a set box for christmas many years ago its just always stayed with me.





Powder




Now powder is my life that is one thing i cannot live without. anyone will do although i do love my MAC mineralize powder medium+ £17.50 with the right brush its amazing. i came to realise about the right brush for this after the powder brush i bought didnt do the trick i wanted more of a heavy coverage. i used the large powder brush from MAC £29 then went back to my Kabuki bronzing brush i got with my 17 bronzer. i will get a natural haired one though on payday. prepared to be blogged.






the one on the right is bourjois magnifing compact powder. i only use this if i want to be orange otherwise never worse £7 i ever spent. i got the wrong shade. 74 abricote. i doesnt even looked touched. thats one lesson ive learned after spending about half an hour in superdrug trying to find the best powder (after they got rid of natural collection in their stores ) then getting the right shade i just picked what i though was the right one up got home it was the wrong one. im so clever.


and on the left is the bronzer i mentioned in my last blog. from MAC £16 theres the tiny piece of metal showing. its fantastic for me any way.


and theres the blusher the little tiny one. i wasnt a big fan of blusher until i found this in my sisters room it is a good little blush but ive found the one i want from Mac if only i can remember which shade i wanted lets just hope the coverage is good, not too much not too less.






and here is my moisturiser. never been a big fan usualy break out in spots but this fantastic johnson's 24hour moisture is the right one for me. i put it on before any makeup goes on its perfect for my skin, at least i think it is. i have noticed a big difference to the softness and of my complexion. not a big differece on that actualy but its clearer.









Foundation


Now Im Still Trying To Figure out how to get the right one.


theres mineralized foundation


matte


and liquid.


its all a funny little thing.



the one i use is from Rimmel London:recover foundation


i love it i mix it with maybelline: dream satin liquid, that i find a tiny but dark thats why i mixed.


the Rimmel has got into the hands of my sister thats why the photo has Gosh foundation (superdrugs own) its hello youth it is good but i hardly use it ive had better foundations.


and theres the natural collection concealer. i had to admit i dont like it that much but when i eventualy get the right brush i might start using it more so i can blend more.


and finaly my primer, i found this better than MACs one this is £11 from Gosh and its lasted although it is a bit oliy but what sort of face product isnt that why we have make up wipes and moisturisers for that.


Brushes


Okay this is the last one of this blog.


I'm just finding out what brushes are all about. which brushes to use for what and so on. i recently bought a large powder brush from MAC and it is a good brush but not for whole coverage.


which leads me on to my Kabuki Brush from 17 i find it a good little brush but the synthetic-ness makes it not pick the powder up as much as ill like thats why im going to find a natural haired one so i can see the difference.


my foundation brush that i once couldnt live without....my sister stole it i thought i lost it and 3 months later it came just as i was getting used to my fingers. but its back from Body Shop Back Then it was £9 now its £11 it was about about 3 years ago :O .


my funkyfriends facebrush. dont really use it only when i cant find anybrush or im in a rush and its the closest on there then yea. but its a rubbish brush.


the blending brush is a good brush i think thats 17 cant remember albiet i could find a better one but i am used to this brush and it does the job.


shadow brushes: i hate them. FULLSTOP but there comes a time in a girls life where she has to use one so i keep them in there just incase.


and what ever that black blending brush is it should be frown out. in fact i might do it now......Done!



And on that not thats me done. God that tooks its time can You Imagin when i start buying more stuff.



Later



S.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!