18/11/2010

in the kitchen with sarah day 1

So the past couple of months or so ive been baking cakes,cakes and more cakes so im going to do a few post of the cupcakes ive made.
I've always loved baking cakes but after i left school i just stopped baking. i was looking into it to do at college but chose graphic design instead, that was a big fail.
when the guys at 1000 heads invited me to the Aussie market night in leeds me and my sister jen thought of doing a cupcake stall so we got our bakers heads on and not stopped since. Trying to perfect my frosting has been the hardest and i still dont think im there, i love my sponge, if i do say so myself.
Okay so today i made Cupcake surprise, my best decorated cupcakes so far :D






Pictures were taken from my fab app instagram it puts an affect on the pictures you take and you can post them on twitter facebook flickr etc. the only problem is that the pictures you take dont get saved to your album on the phone only saves on this app. 

so anyway im going to make these at the christmas markets so if any of you are going please stop by and try one :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!