30/11/2009

sorry ive been gone :(

I've been working and very tired dont know whats up with me any spare time i get i just sleep :( not good.
any way i have a review for you.
the Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara.


OMG this is sooooo worth paying £19.50 i payed £16.64 or somewhere past the £16 mark. it was VAT off weekend at Debenhams so i grabbed it. it is absolutly AMAZING. it makes your lashes soo fuller. i love a fuller lash and having this mascara i just want to walk around with it in my hands all day and show everyone. i was walking round work showing my friends my lashes. i have never had a mascara like this omg i love it. when it runs out i am definatly buying it at £19.50 if i see it on offer again i will stock up like crazy. im really excited over it. :D


you cant really see cause i didnt curl my lashes today cbb. ;]
and whilst im here i will show you in a poor quality picture my EOTD


now you can see my lashes well flat lashes.
Gawd i look miserable. i need to post a pic of my hair btw ive had it chopped off :/ if you look carefully you can see where my hair ends. hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!