21/07/2010

broken laptop and a dodgy R!

Hello. urg stressful month might i say. long story and im using my sisters laptop with a broken R so its really annoying to type fully on here. the sad news to this post is that my laptop finaly broke it has been on its last few strings then the other day it went to the little micro chip in the sky with my other laptop. i have to wait 2 more weeks until i get a new one :( i came up with loads of post and everything.

the good news im going to the aussie volume tribe get together tomorrow so im really excited for that. i will try and post again before i get a new laptop :)


ill pop in a little OOTD from my holiday in ibiza

top river island
jeggings new look
white top underneath pimark


MIM xxx

2 comments:

  1. I really like that top, lovely and colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun i love it it goes with almost everything i own :) x

    ReplyDelete

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!